White temple, Golden Triangle with Visa Run – Day Trip from Chiang Mai
Daily (06.30 a.m. – 09.00 p.m.)
One full day trip to Chiang Rai, located 150 kilometres from Chiang Mai city, will make the first stop for rest at Chiang Rai hot Spring(Mae Khajan). Visit at the White Temple in Chiang Rai to enjoy the unique architecture. Head to Mea Sai to do a Visa Run . Then drive to visit The Golden Triangle where three countries meet; visit the big Buddha image; then continue by boat along the Mae Khong River to Laos where the three countries meet (Thai, Burma and Laos) for a local market.
Trip 1 : White temple, Golden Triangle with Visa Run – Day Trip from Chiang Mai
|Guests||Price per person|
- 6:30 AM: Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city.
- 8:40 AM: Take a rest at Chiang Rai Hot Springs (Mae Khajan).
- 9:00 AM: Leave the hot spring, head to the White Temple (Wat Rong Khun).
- 10:00 AM: Arrive at White Temple, a unique temple done all in white. Enjoy a beautiful modern style temple.
- 11:00 AM: Head to Mea Sai for Visa Run.
- 12:00 PM: Do your visa run
- 1:00 PM: Try a delicious Shan Noodle for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 2:40 PM: Head to Golden Triangle, where three countries meet; Visit the Big Buddha; then continue by boat along the Mae Khong River to Laos for a local market tour.
- 5.00pm: Head back to Chiang Mai
- 9.00pm: Drop back at your hotel in Chiang Mai.
1 Air-con van, pick-up and drop-off from your Chiang Mai accommodation
2 Experienced English speaking tour guide
3 Admission fees
5 Cool water served in van
6 Travel insurance (Personal Accident: Maximum 1,000,000THB and Accidental Medical Expenses: Maximum 500,000THB)
Not Included :
Drinks and alcohol, tips or gratuities (optional), personal expenses.
*** Pease bring your passport to cross the border.
*** Time and program are flexible
*** Please let us know if you need a receipt
*** Please let us know should you have further requests (vegetarian, equipment,…)