Ressi asked 5 years ago

Hi.. i have non imigrant ED visa that will expired at 18 september. And i need 4 days longer to complete my education here. Is there any suggest to solve? Because if i go to imigration office i have to spent total 2700 baht include alien residence thing. Rather than visa run 950 + 500 baht.
Thanks in advanced

1 Answers
Chiang Mai Visa Run Staff answered 5 years ago

Depending on your nationality a visa run could be an option and it could allow you to extend your stay for up to 30 days.