QuestionsCategory: Visa Run to Mae Sainon-o-marriage-visa
Jens asked 4 years ago

Is it possible to do a Non o Marriage visa in Mae Sai. And maybe stay there a day or two. If so, what papers do i need to bring

1 Answers
Chiang Mai Visa Run Staff answered 4 years ago

Hi Jens, no you can’t process a visa application in Myanmar when you cross the border in Mae Sai. There is no embassy there. Regards.