QuestionsCategory: Visa Run to Mae SaiMae Sai Visa Run
Ralph asked 5 years ago

I’m German and arrived with a flight from Hong Kong, got a 30 day tourist visa stamp and extended by 30 day at the immigration office. My visa expires on 20th this month.
Can I do th Mae Sai Visa run for a 30 day extension? I haven’t done any land border crossings in the last year.