QuestionsCategory: Visa Run QuestionsI have extended my visa a Chiang Mai immigration and Can I go to Mae Sai now?
Anonymous asked 7 years ago

I arrived in Thailand and got a 30day on arrival stamp and I extended it at Chiang Mai Immigration for an additional month, now I’d like to stay a little longer. Can I go to Mae Sai and get an additional 30 days? I’ve heard people say yes and no…and I’m not sure what I should do.. Thanks

1 Answers
Chiang Mai Visa Run Staff answered 4 years ago

You can currently (March 2020) do 2 border runs over land per calendar year even after extending your visa at the immigration office.