Gonzalo asked 6 years ago

Hello, I have a student visa for the past 6 months and in a few weeks it will finish, so I need to do visa run. I will need 30 days visa and then the 30 days extension.
my question is if I am able to do visa run to myanmar and get the 30 days having before the student visa?