QuestionsCategory: Visa Run to Mae SaiChiang Mai – Mae Sai Visa Run Service – What documents are required?
Katharina asked 7 years ago

Hello, i have a multiple entry visa and a german passport.   I want to activate my next entry soon, i saw you offer visa runs to the myanmar border, i was wondering if i need anything else to get into myanmar? As far as my information goes an application for a visa is needed prior to entering myanmar, is that correct, or is it possibile to enter without a visa for the visarun?   Thank you

1 Answers
Chiang Mai Visa Run Staff answered 7 years ago

Hello Katharina,
the only documents you will need are

  • your passport,
  • your departure card (it should be in your passport already)
  • 500 BHT for the Burmese immigration.

Photos are not required as they are taken on the spot with a webcam at the Burmese border.
Thank you