Answer for How to extend my 30 day visa without leaving the country?

Hi there, if you are in Chiang Mai you will need to go to Chiang Mai Immigration office at Promenada Mall.
Extending your visa exemption will cost you 1900 bht. You will need one passport size photo and copies of your passport ID page, visa stamp page and departure card. You’ll also need to fill a form that you can find at the immigration office.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.