Answer for Can I go to Mae Sai if I have a 30 Day stamp but no visa?

This is unlikely. In Mae Sai at the moment the vast majority of our customers who have tried have been turned away.
We recommend that you extend your visa for a month without leaving Thailand at Chiang Mai Immigration new office for 1900 bht.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.